Google
 

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pearly Whites

So in an impulse buy to get me to $49 for free shipping on Drugstore.com, I decided to get some Listerine Whitening strips. All the years of soda drinking has been catching up in my old age, and I've noticed some yellowing in my teeth. I've been wanting to do something about this for a while (started with drinking more water instead of soda), but I finally made the plunge to actively reverse the yellowing. I was going to spring for the Crest Whitestrips, but I was a little hesitant about hurting my gums after reading some of the reviews, so I went with the less drastic choice.

Some pros for the strips: easy to use, no trays and stuff to mess with, subtle change in teeth coloring

Some cons for the strips: as with all whiteners - possible damage to enamel, sensitivity in the gums, questionable noticeable difference in shade

My order's been processed and the package should be on its way soon, so I'll let you know how it goes.

One Love,
Look

No comments: