Google
 

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving 2k6 - Another year filled with food, family and friends.

Although today revolves around the feast of turkey, mash, pies and more, I'm glad today is able to bring us all to the same table to enjoy some fine dining and more importantly each others' company. It's a time where we can all drop the stresses of work, forget about the headaches of money, and take out some time to relax and enjoy ourselves. I give thanks for everyone in my life that has helped shape me into the person I am today.

A special shout of love to those who have passed, your memory lives on in us forever. Also, to the soldiers in Iraq, risking their lives fighting for our country, my thoughts and blessings are with you and your families. May you be able to enjoy this day and return to us quickly.
Enjoy the feast!


One Love,
Look


No comments: